Our Nonprofit Partners
We are proud to offer affordable, high-quality facilities and back-office solutions to our community’s nonprofit sector and are grateful to have their partnership. Each of our partners are either located in the Ascend Nonprofit Center and/or receiving Shared Services.
- Unleashing creativity, transforming lives and building community through outstanding and accessible arts education.
- Providing services, advocacy and support for people so they can become self-sufficient, improve the quality of their lives and better provide opportunities for their families.
- Empower working families experiencing homelessness to achieve lifelong self-sufficiency through shelter, housing, supportive services and advocacy.
- Surrounding students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
- Enabling individuals and families to obtain and sustain safe, decent and affordable housing.
- Protect and advance the legal rights and development of children through individual representation, community education, and by addressing community-wide issues.
- Inspiring and preparing young people to succeed in a global economy.
- Champion contemporary artists and spark creative experiences for positive community impact.
- Promoting a collaborative community centered on quality housing, education, health, wellness and opportunity.
- Mobilizing resources, forging partnerships and supporting families to improve early childhood health, education and development, and ensure children are prepared for kindergarten.
- Providing affordable housing to alleviate homelessness and human suffering.
- Fighting for the education, health and financial stability of every person in our community.